Hi Folks, sorry I missed the award ceremony, unfortunately I have hurt my achilles tendon and will be out of action for a couple of months, I should be ready for the start of the next season.
- I am sorting out the squads for next season, please let me know if you are leaving, or are doing another sport next season.
- If you have a friend who wants to join, bring them to trainingin the first weeks of the semester so I can assess them and place them in a squad.
- I understand the wrong year was on the Personal Best time certificates, don’t worry, I’ll get them re printed and get them sent to your home room.
- Same with the Relay Record Certificates, not all were printed, they will also sent to your home room.
- Any feedback on the swim suits? How do they look? If all goes well they will be available from the bear cat den at the start of next semester.
- Who is interested in going to Kalireya? in the first two weeks of the season we will be asking people to pay. It will be lots of fun, please mark your calendars. Also let me know if you intend to go
- this is next 2010-2011_Sailfish_Calendar, it is still a draft, and is missing a couple of meets with BSM and is still missing dates for our International trip, I am in contact with several schools, I will keep you updated on this progress as it comes in.
- Hazel told you about the new Incentive Program we will be introducing next semester, I am working on an the spread sheet and explanation sheet, I’ll send that out soon.