Hi team, please check your entries for the coming Brent swim meet on September 15, 2018. Thanks!
Hi Sailfish Family,
Please check the BRENT Entry names here, If you do not see your name and would like to join, register here. Note that there is a training requirement to be eligible to join MS 2x a week, HS 3x a week.
Sailfish Parent meeting will be on Friday Sep 7, 2018 7:30am – 8:30am at the AMR Hall. We will be discussing more about Sailfish events, training, and procedures. We hope to see you there!
September 18 2nd Time trials – sign up here
Calling Parents once again to help us time for our time trials on September 18, 2018. Please fill in this form if you will be able to help.
Have a good weekend!
A big thank you to all who participated in our time trials. We had quite a number of nervous swimmers who were unsure about what was happening, one of the reasons why we do time trials is for kids to experience what happens at a Swim Meet and give them “competition” like atmosphere but among their team mates. We have a total of 8 time trials for the school year and the first one is always the challenging one.
Please find unofficial results here
Thank you parents for helping out time this event.
We would have not been able to do this without you. Please keep signing up 🙂
Brent Meet sign up form is open. Please check the right side of the Blog. Please also note the training requirement to be eligible for competitions. MS 2x a week training and HS 3x a week. Holidays are considered as a training day for the squad scheduled.
Hi Team, Please check your events for tomorrows time trials. We will start at 2:40 end around 4pm.
We had a fantastic first week back in training! Weather has been tricky, but this didn’t stop the kids and coaches from swimming.
We are all happy to see kids eager to get in and train, get to know their team mates and coaches.
- Please don’t forget to register for the Sailfish team here. Unregistered swimmers will not be able to train.
- Register for Time trials here. Deadline will be Thursday August 23, 2018
- We need parent volunteers – please sign up here. We need at least 10 volunteers to help us run this event. We aim to be done by 4pm
- Brent Swim meet will be on September 15th, 2018 – sign up here. Deadline for this will be on September 5th Wednesday.
- All sign up forms can be found at the right side of the blog.
That is all for now. Have a nice weekend!
Due to inclement weather, all After school programs are cancelled today Monday August 13.
Stay safe everyone!
- Sailfish Registration here
- there is a registration fee of P4000. This will cover local meet entry fee and funds for various Sailfish activities.
- Training days and attendance requirement here
- Sailfish Calendar here
- Swim suit, team shirt and swim cap are all available for purchase at the Bearcat Den.
Welcome back! We the coaches are all excited to see all of you guys back in the water. We hope you all had a wonderful summer break!
Please check try outs schedule below.
ES and HS swimmers, please fill in registration link below. MS Swimmers turn up to pool and register with coaches.
August 6 Monday and 7 Tuesday – Try outs for returning sailfish swimmers.
August 8 Wednesday – Try outs for NEW swimmers ES grades 1, 2 at 2:15pm and MS Grades 5 and 6 at 3:15pm
August 9 Thursday – Try outs for NEW swimmers grades 3 and 4 at 2:15pm and MS Grades 7 and 8 at 3:15pm
August 10 Friday – open to all NEW ES and MS who were not able to come on designated days. This will also be for all HS students.
- Elementary Competitive Team Online Tryout Sign-Up 2018
- High School ATAC/Fine Arts Registration Sign-Up through Portal or ATAC blog link.
Please do send us an email – ChapmanH@ismanila.org or BenipayoH@ismanila.org if you have any questions.
See you guys next week!
Hi Team, Congratulations to all swimmers who raced last weekend for our Spring Meet, lots of Pb’s and new school records set! Well done!!
Here are the results:
Events coming up
We will have our last time trial for the year. Here’s your chance to earn more points for XLR8. Sign up here. Deadline will be on May 1.