Training This Week
Monday – Normal Training (Meet Entries are Closed)
Tuesday – Normal Training
Wednesday – Normal Training
Thursday – Normal Training for swimmers not at Bonifacio Cup Meet at British School
Friday – Normal Training
Saturday – Brent Meet (Entries Closed)
Individual Entries: CLICK HERE. Bonifacio Cup at BSM- 16th Sep 2010 – Individual Entries
Meet Entry Fee 500 Pesos for the 3 meets
Elementary School Swimmers should meet at the Red Bench in the Elementary School Play ground, we will walk to British School Together.
Middle and High School Students should meet at the Exit Gate (Entry 1) we will walk over together at 3:00pm.
Security will ensure we cross the road safely.
At the end of the day, the swimmers who have to catch the 5:15 bus will be escorted back to school with Coach Andy.
Don’t forget to pay your 250 pesos at the school cashier.
Transport, you should have already informed if you are going to the meet and how you are getting home.
Bus will leave from the Elementary School Playground
Junior Bus, leaves at 6:45am
Senior Bus leaves at 11:00am
News for week:
Monday 6 September till Saturday 11 September
Monday – Normal Training
Tuesday – Normal Training
Wednesday – Normal Training (Coach Betty will be away for training course)
Thursday – No Training
Friday – No Training
Saturday – H1 Squad Training – 8am-10am
Entries still open, if you have been selected, please respond HERE.
An e-mail will be sent out regarding logistics.
Entries Still Open,
Please indicate your travel arrangements.
Have been ordered, they should be here in about 2 weeks.
- 50 Free – 23.49
- 100 Free – 51.49
- 200 Free – 1:52.99
- 400 Free – 4:00.09
- 1500 Free – 15:53.69
- 100 Back – 57.59
- 200 Back – 2:05.09
- 100 Breast – 1:04.79
- 200 Breast – 2:20.89
- 100 Fly – 55.29
- 200 Fly – 2:04.09
- 200 IM – 2:06.69
- 400 IM – 4:30.59
Men’s USA Swimming 2012 Olympic Swimming Team Trials Qualifying Times (LCM)
Women’s USA Swimming 2012 Olympic Swimming Team Trials Qualifying Times (LCM)
- 50 Free – 26.39
- 100 Free – 57.19
- 200 Free – 2:03.29
- 400 Free – 4:19.49
- 800 Free – 8:50.59
- 100 Back – 1:04.09
- 200 Back – 2:18.09
- 100 Breast – 1:12.29
- 200 Breast – 2:36.09
- 100 Fly – 1:02.09
- 200 Fly – 2:16.59
- 200 IM – 2:19.59
- 400 IM – 4:55.99
The following people have been selected to represent ISM at Bonifacio Cup Meet with leg One to be held at British School leg on Thursday September 16th.
Each swimmer is allowed a maximum of 2 individual and 2 relay swims.
Please sign up immediately on the sign up form located on this blog.
Girls Under 8
Shain Faye Poon
EMERGENCY Marlijn Paans
Emergency Gabbie Velasco
Emergency Pawarin Sungkboon
Emergency Julia Woodruff
Emergency Mattie Morrison
Emergency Maya Tumiwa
Girls 13 and Over
Emergency Samata Pandey
Emergency Jessica Lewis
Boys Under 8
Yoon Suh Lee
Jae Hyun Ha
Emergency Seiryo Saki
Emergency Guy Thammongkol
Emergency Rory Lamont
Emergency Rodolfo Villarica
Boys 13 and Over
Justin Van Klaveren
Emergency Noah Sison
Emergency Tyler Sy
News For Sailfish
- Sailfish Shirt order form, deadline is Wednesday, so far I have only received 5 forms back.
- Results from Friday’s swim meet are here MEET RESULTS.
- Registration, many swimmers still have not re-registered. All numbers and details need to be checked and confirmed, swimmers who have not done this will not be allowed to swim from next Monday. New to the club and still need to register go HERE
- Today invitations went out to for our Manila Spring Meet 2011, which will be held on February 19th and 20th (Sunday morning) the following teams have already confirmed. Shanghai American School, Singapore American School Fighting Fish Swim Club, St Christopher’s School from Bahrain.
- The next meet for Sailfish is the Bonifacio Cup, a limited number of swimmers will be selected to swim for the school, the swimmers picked will be expected to swim at the three separate legs of the series. More details here. HERE
- Swim Suits are on order, they should be here during October. The suit will be available to Sailfish and Varsity Swimmers first then to the wider school community after that. New Equipment Page here.
- Do you know what events you need to do for your XLR8? go here to see what you need to do. The List will be e-mailed out in the next few days. Details here. HERE
- Did you see photos from the meet in the previous post?
Today Sailfish is introducing a new system of signing up for Swim Meets for Swimmers and Parents from within this blog.
Above you will see a new TAB called Sign Up Forms. This is where you will find the following forms.
Swimmers all you have to do is fill in your name and birth date, pick your events and click submit, your entered. Just remember it has to be done by the Meet Entry Deadline.
Parents same for you, VolunteerSpot was good, but we can do better. You also have a volunteering sign up form, just fill in some details, click on the job you would like to do, and the form will be sent to Coach Andy, and your done.
If you have any feedback please let me know