Sailfish/Varsity Swimming News
Information for swimmers going to
- PRADA Meet,
- IASAS Meet and team dinner at TGI Fridays,
- Japanese School Meet,
- Club Championship Meet, and
- Hong Kong Meet.
Sailfish and Varsity Swimmers have been selected.
- Bus leaves school at 7:00am from the ES Field
- Warm Up 8:15-8:45am
- Meet Starts 9:00am
- Meet should finish between 1-2pm, bus should be back at school approximately 3pm.
Please inform coach Andy how you are getting to the meet, either by bus or with your parents, and how you are getting back, bus or parents?
ISASAS SWIMMING TEAM DINNER
- After training on Friday 22nd
- TGI Fridays on High Street Fort Bonifacio
- Arrange your own transport.
- Swimmers selected for IASAS Swimming Singapore 2010 ONLY.
- Team Caps will be presented.
ISASAS SWIMMING SINGAPORE 2010
- Bus leaves at 4:30AM(morning) Do Not Be Late
- Parents are welcome to come to watch, please arrange your own transport and accommodation. We are swimming at Singapore American School
- Traveling Uniform Must Be Worn
- Green ATAC Shirt (get one from ATAC) with Swimming Badge
- Khaki Trousers – NO SHORT SKIRTS ALLOWED
- Please make sure you return your travel document pack TODAY to ATAC,
- NOA SISON – DSWD Still required
- passports of GENZO DONES, CARMEN SOH, ALEX WOLDRING
IASAS Swimmers Must return their housing forms, you will be housed by SAS families, please return the favour.
JAPANESE SCHOOL SWIM MEET
- Entries Still Open – if you have not done so, please e-mail me to book your spot
- 200 Pesos entry fee to be paid at cashier.
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
- Entries Open – Please E-mail to book your spot. Club Championship Points are available, points contribute to your end of year tally, Age Group Champions, Most Improve and Mr/MS Sailfish Trophy’s.
- Wednesday 10th of February. 2:30-4:30pm
- Parent needed please, please e-mail me if you can help. Support your child!
HONG KONG SWIM MEET
- 7-10th May (10th May is holiday for Elections)
- 25-30 People have expressed interest.
- Proposed Hotel is L’Hotel Causeway,
- Flying Philippine Airlines
- flight departure 8:00am Friday 7th May PR300 arrives HK 10:10am
- Flight Return 18:00 Monday 10th May arrives Manila 20:05
- Approximate Package Cost Flight and Hotel = USD$425 each Different prices for (single/double/triple share.)