Happy New Year! We hope you all had a wonderful break. We are all looking forward in hosting IASAS swimming at the end of January.
We are in need of more beds. This is open to all families. Please see message from Mark Pekin
Update- IASAS SWIMMING HOUSING – We are in need of 120 beds for IASAS Swimming January 30- February 3.
Online sign-up link is HERE
Please sign up to house swimmers to support what will be a fantastic 3 day IASAS swim meet. Currently we require 3 beds for female swimmers and 12 beds for male swimmers. In total we require 15 more beds! Please sign up to support this event asap.
Whats coming up?
- Squads 5,6,7,8 MS/HS that is not Varsity, Goal Setting will be on Friday January 11th at Lofthouse C 3:15pm. Coach Chapman will be running this activity. We will see you all there.
- Time trials Wednesday January 16th. Entry list attached. If you have not signed up, you may still sign up here. form will close on Friday January 11th.
- Parent volunteers needed for time trials please sign up here and help us run this event
- Manila Japanese Invitational February 2, 2019 please sign up here.
- Bangkok Splash Meet 9th & 10th March 2019 The Splash Meet at International School Bangkok is fast approaching! This is a fantastic and well run meet. The group we took last year had a great time. Saturday’s events are in the 25m pool and Sunday will be held in 50m, which is new for many of our sailfish swimmers. We will travel on Friday, compete all day Saturday and Sunday morning and arrive back in Manila Sunday evening.Swimmers in Grade 7 and above may travel unaccompanied, all those below must be accompanied by parents but own travel and accommodation can be arranged.
Unaccompanied Package = $703– Best Western Hotel for 2 nights– Philippine Airlines Flight (PR730/ PR737)– Bus transfers– Buffet dinner Friday and SaturdayIf interested please be sure to sign-up HERE before January 14th 2019.